MetaCore delivers high-quality biological systems content in context, giving you essential data and analytics to accelerate your scientific research. MetaCore contains sophisticated integrated pathway and network analysis for multi-omics data.
- Primarily designed for Data Mining & Pathway Analysis
- Analyze ANY experimental high-throughput data in the context of pathways, networks and maps – ideal for data mining and pathway analysis applications
- Identify affected pathways and networks for your lists of genes, proteins, transcripts or compounds
- Easy-to-use workflow wizards for data upload, analysis and interpretation for pathway analysis, gene expression and more
- Concurrently visualize and cross-validate different types of data from gene expression to pathway analysis
- Choose from ten network-creating algorithms and multiple filters for optimal data mining
- Take advantage of the annotated content database that took over 100 man-years to assemble
- Over 500 interactive maps with consensus knowledge of human biology
- Visualize mouse, rat, worm, fly, yeast and dog data on maps and networks
- Mine your data in real time: multiple data points, conditions, time-series, treatments through animated videos
- Apply disease, tissue, functional processes and sub-cellular localization filters to focus networks on information relevant to study
- Have total control over settings: your choice of ranges, colors, data sets, etc.
- Select, save & export high resolution images of pathways and networks for pathway analysis mapping
Click here (http://www.genego.com/metacore.php (link is external)) to learn about MetaCore’s curated content and data analysis tools, including integration with experimental data from a wide variety of common commercial array platforms (e.g., Agilent, Affymetrix, CodeLink, Illumina, SNP arrays, etc.)
For researchers with Rodent data:
MetaRodent™ is based on a unique, proprietary, manually-curated database of human, mouse, and rat-specific protein-protein, protein-nucleic acid and protein-compound interactions. MetaRodent™ allows functional analysis of genomic, metabolomic, proteomic, siRNA and other information-rich screening data, in order to discover pathway-linked biomarkers and drug targets, or evaluate system-level effects of bioactive compounds, including indications, side effects and toxicity. Importantly, MetaRodent™ mouse and rat content does not derive from orthologous gene matching between rodent and human, but on the specific manual curation of rodent genes, proteins, protein complexes, protein function, transcriptional regulation, etc. from experimental literature. MetaRodent™ enables direct comparison between metabolism, signaling, and cellular processes in human and model organisms. In addition to species-specific content, the MetaRodent™ database allows comparative analysis, via ortholog mapping, including other eukaryotic species.
- Web browser: Latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or Chrome
- Macromedia Flash Player 8 or higher
- Current Java Runtime Environment
The CCR Office of Science and Technology Resources (OSTP) and the Center for Biomedical Informatics and Information Technology (CBIIT) have formed an agreement with the company to provide their pathway analysis database and analysis tools, MetaCore and MetaRodent, for the entire NIH scientific community.
As an NCI researcher, you have full access to both modules.
Please submit a request on the NCI Service Now site for setting up access to this software. Use your NIH credentials to login. Then click through these buttons:
Ingenuity Pathway Analysis is another software tool that allows for analysis similar to MetaCore.